Barrie & Community Family Medicine Clinics has received our first unrestricted educational grant for the Health Circle educational campaign! Our appreciation goes out to AstraZeneca for their faith in our patient education initiatives.
Dr.Chris Lalik, BCFMC Medical Director, has graciously accepted the cheque from representatives of AstraZeneca on behalf of the BCFMC.
Our Health Circle campaign will aim to:
- educate our patients on preventive healthcare in the areas of cancer screening and immunizations;
- increase our patients knowledge and understanding of obesity, diabetes, hypertension and other chronic and complex conditions;
- Communicate important news, such as service changes;
- Promote the Health Circle and its services and programs; and
- Promote initiatives that the Health Circle is engaged in with its community partnersIf you are interested in participating in the Health Circle patient education campaign please express your interest via email to email@example.com